Are you dissatisfied with your figure due to being overweight? Want to wear smaller clothes? There is no problem in that, because everyone can lose weight, the main thing is to take this process seriously and with all responsibility. In order not to harm the body, you can lose more than 10 kg in a month.
How realistic is it to lose 10 kg in a month?
Most "skinny" people doubt the results of losing 10 kg per month, but in vain! After all, it's not only realistic, but also quite simple. No need to starve, follow strange diets, use questionable pills or exhaust your body with physical exertion. Enoughis to read this article carefully, follow all the recommendations and, of course, have a purposeful attitude.
This method of weight loss is very popular and has been proven on the examples of real people. But don’t treat it with fanaticism and keep losing weight by 10kg a month. This can lead to serious health problems for you. It is enough to use this method once, and then give your body a break from extreme changes for at least a few months, trying to maintain the result and not freak out.
Do you need to lose weight at all?
Let's first see if your body needs to lose weight. To do this, look at yourself carefully:
- Any physical activity (even climbing stairs) causes dizziness, shortness of breath and sweating profusely.
- After a hearty meal, you tend to sleep, and after a snack you always feel tired or completely relaxed.
- In the late evening, be sure to dive into the fridge to bite off a piece of cake or sausage before bed.
To be sure that you are still overweight, you need to calculate your body weight and identify the extra pounds. This can be done with a weight calculator.
Once you are convinced that you are overweight, you can move on to the next stage - learning the basic rules for weight loss.
Basic rules of nutrition for a month
People who have problems with excess weight do not always follow a diet, are subject to great stress and are not limited in the use of harmful products. Many would like to revise their diet, but do not know where to start. To do this, you must gather all your will in your hand and strictly adhere to the following rules:
- Avoid salt and sugar completely. It's really hard, because unsalted food is not very tasty. But you can wait 1 month for the result. It is easier with sugar, it can be replaced with honey.
- Potatoes, bread (except crackers), fats, fried foods are completely excluded from the diet.
- We give priority to vegetables and fruits.
- Nothing sweet is allowed (ice cream, jam, cake, chocolate).
- No fizzy drinks. You can drink mineral water, but without gas.
- You can't drink alcohol.
- You cannot use hormonal medications.
- No semi-finished products.
- No spices.
- Any meat can be consumed only cooked and without fat.
- Eat skim milk daily.
- For breakfast you can eat porridge (except rice and semolina).
- Be sure to drink 1. 5 liters of clean water a day.
- The last meal should be at 19. 00.
- If you still feel hungry between meals, then you can eat some nuts or dried fruit.
- It is great to combine diet with light physical activity.
Mental attitude towards diet
To lose weight, you must strictly adhere to the rules of weight loss, and this is unusual for the body, which causes frequent breakdowns. That is why you must not only have the desire, but also mentally prepare for this difficult process. Usually the point of psychological preparation is not given due attention, considering it a waste of time, but in fact the psychological attitude towards diet is considered the main key phase.
A month is a long period and it is important to understand that in a week your figure will not change, but will begin noticeable changes from about 23 days of dieting and moderate exercise. loads. It is important to consider the following points:
- You don’t have to evaluate your forms every day by looking in the mirror - you still won’t notice anything. To do that, you need to take a picture in a bathing suit before you lose weight, and then take another photo a month later. Then the result will be visible.
- For more effective motivation, you need to buy a scale and check your achievements once a week.
- Those who tried to lose weight with this method, following all the instructions, effectively lost 10 kg (+ - 2 kg). Therefore, it goes without saying that it will certainly not work for you. They did it, and so can you.
- Buy a cheap item for 1 size less and try it out this month. You will definitely notice that you feel more comfortable in it every week.
- Collect photos of people before and after weight loss in a folder (there are plenty of them online). And watch them every day and be inspired. This is for everyone.
Keep in mind. Strictly 10 kg in 30 days can not be lost, it all depends on the organism. Some lose 2 kg more and some less. If you lose less than 7 kg by the end of the month, you can increase your diet by another 1 week. The result will surely show.
You don’t have to be too strict with yourself and exhaust your body with hunger. You just need to choose hearty and low calorie foods. The menu should be varied, in accordance with the correct drinking regime. You can change the type of diet every week, which will make your diet more complete. But it’s worth remembering that these diets shouldn’t starve you, contain drugs, or be monotonous. For example, study (or use) a one-week diet:
- Breakfast. Pumpkin porridge with apple and grapefruit seasoned with natural yogurt, fermented milk or kefir.
- Lunch. Two loaves of bread, a cup of unsweetened tea and a slice of low-fat cheese.
- Dinner. Cabbage or borscht dishes, without potatoes, fat and frying.
- Afternoon snack. Apple / banana and a glass of fat-free kefir.
- Dinner. A piece of steamed fish and a vegetable salad without added oil or mayonnaise.
- Breakfast. Whole grain cereals (2 tablespoons) stuffed with skim milk and apples.
- Lunch. A cup of green tea with a slice of lemon, croutons and a slice of cheese.
- Dinner. Pea soup and 2 boiled eggs.
- Afternoon snack. Grapefruit and a glass of kefir.
- Dinner. Low-fat cottage cheese 150-200 grams, a glass of kefir and apples.
- Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs, a cup of tea.
- Lunch. Natural muesli stuffed with 1 cup of fermented baked milk.
- Dinner. Vegetable soup with beans, tomato and cucumber salad (you can pour kefir and add a little crushed garlic).
- Snack: apple and a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of cooked chicken fillet, 1 egg and cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, crackers.
- Second breakfast: muesli with milk.
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, two boiled eggs, a cup of green tea and lettuce.
- Afternoon snack: green apple.
- Dinner: steamed fish cake, 2 tbsp. spoons of boiled buckwheat, a glass of fermented baked milk.
- Breakfast: a glass of kefir, cereal muesli with the addition of 1 teaspoon of honey, you can pour kefir.
- Second breakfast: crackers with tea.
- Lunch: chicken broth with a piece of chicken, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber salad.
- Snack: a handful of various dried fruits and a glass of fermented milk.
- Dinner: a glass of yogurt, 200 grams of cottage cheese and a handful of raisins.
- Breakfast: a glass of yogurt, muesli.
- Second breakfast: 3 tablespoons cooked buckwheat with milk.
- Lunch: boiled chicken meatballs (3 pcs. ), A cup of green tea with lemon and 1 apple.
- Afternoon snack: orange.
- Dinner: cooked piece of turkey, vegetable salad with spinach.
- Breakfast: tea and crackers.
- Second breakfast: we skip it every Sunday.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast (200 grams), vegetable salad.
- Afternoon snack: we skip it every Sunday.
- Dinner: boiled piece of lean beef, a glass of fermented milk and a carrot salad with raisins.
Sports activities during the diet
Dietary compliance combined with sports activities ensures faster and more reliable weight loss. With rapid weight loss (in our case by 10 kg per month), a slight relaxation of the skin on problematic parts of the body is possible. Playing sports will help to avoid this unpleasant phenomenon.
No need to visit gyms. It will be enough to spend small exercises at home. And then weight loss will bring not only physical beauty, but also improve health.
The following sports can be named as a dietary supplement:
- easy running;
- rollerblading or skating;
- cycling or exercise equipment;
- strengthening the press;
- morning training.
Any of the above loads must be given for at least 40 minutes.
Weight loss procedures
In order for the monthly diet to be more efficient and have a lasting, not temporary result, it is necessary to additionally introduce procedures that enhance the effect of weight loss:
- Bathroom or sauna. Significantly improves blood circulation, removes excess water, toxins and toxins.
- baths. It calms, normalizes the nervous system, helps to relax. It is better to bathe with sea salt, essential oils or citrus decoction. They help to improve the skin, give it elasticity.
- Wrap it up. It involves the use of simple transparent foil. Problem areas of the body are wrapped in several layers. This creates a greenhouse effect, which breaks down and removes fat.
Disadvantages of weight loss
Losing any amount of pounds has its consequences and disadvantages. In our case, you risk your health. The following degradations can be observed:
- Lack of vitamins, which will be accompanied by brittle nails, hair. Strengths will disappear, the strongest weakness and mood depression will come.
- Gastrointestinal failure and disorders.
- Worsening of chronic diseases.
- Decreased immunity.
If the above health problems started to appear in the first weeks of weight loss, then you should stop everything and consult a doctor.
Contraindications to weight loss
Losing weight is a great stress for the body and can be accompanied by negative consequences for it. Therefore, it should be borne in mind that not everyone can lose 10 kg in a month. Here are the ones for whom such weight loss is undesirable:
- Children under the age of 16 should not lose weight on their own. The exceptions are children who are specially chosen by the doctor.
- Weight loss is not recommended for people over 55 without the knowledge of a doctor.
- It is strictly forbidden to go on a diet to those people who do not need it at all.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- People with mental disorders.
- People suffering from alcohol or drug addiction.
Useful tips for weight loss
Before you start losing weight, carefully study what you should never do during weight loss:
- Take medications that promote rapid weight loss. These include special herbs, teas, supplements.
- Hungry. If you refuse food, you risk damaging your health. Moreover, it has long been proven that with increased starvation the human body begins to store fat at an active rate. And you will not be able to lose weight fast.
- Try unusual diets, drink suspicious cocktails or use suspicious methods (such as a baking soda bath).
Then we move on to useful tips to help you lose 10 kg in 1 month:
- Before and during the diet, you should start taking vitamins. You can buy a tonic vitamin complex in any pharmacy.
- Less stress, more sleep.
- Movement is life. Stop using the elevator, take a walk instead of traveling.
- Be more physical activity. Swimming pool, gym or homework are the key to successful weight loss.
Note! Weight loss of 10 kg per month is considered a large and sharp indicator. In some cases, this can negatively affect health. It is advisable to consult a doctor before losing weight.
- "I dreamed for a long time that I would lose 10 kg, but for me this number was unrealistic. And the weight continued to grow slowly. There came a moment when I just couldn't look in the mirror, and then I got encouraged and went on a diet. It was hard. Although diet is considered nutritious, it was difficult for me. I wanted to eat all the time. In week 3, I felt lighter and my appetite decreased. A month later I lost 11. 5 kg. This is my record. But I am still far from my ideal weight. I will try to continue to maintain the result. I will repeat this diet in six months".
- "I got married five years ago. Weight 75 kg. During the whole marriage I ate +20 kg. My health has started to decline, I am no longer attracted to my wife. I'm sweating terribly. We decided to lose weight with this method. I wouldn't say it was hard, the desire to lose weight hit below the belt. I am very pleased with the results, I lost exactly 10 kg in a month".
- "I am 18 years old and 70 kg. My mother raised me all my childhood and did not acknowledge any children or proper healthy eating. Constantly fried potatoes in oil with chicken, sausages, lard. And I always wanted to be beautiful and slender. With enrollment in college, I left my parents and tried this type of weight loss. I did it! I lost 13 lbs. Young people started paying attention to me. Thanks for the valuable information and helpful tips!".
Losing weight is a very difficult process that requires attention, patience and confidence in your achievements. Thanks to a properly chosen diet and a range of physical activities, you can lose up to 10 pounds in a short time. The main thing is to set yourself correctly for the result and consult an expert in advance.